Hi Thomas,

Thanks, I might try to add mouse support to Mach 1 tts in some future version.
That is if I can find and figure out code for it.  I just finished the joystick
configure code, so Mach 1 tts is all done.  Well except for now I will try to
add keyboard support.  And as mentioned it is not going to be anywhere near as
good as with a steering wheel, peddles etc.

BFN

    Jim

Volume in drive E is My Book
Directory of E:\
05/11/2009  11:42 PM    <DIR>          jim
              0 File(s)              0 bytes
              1 Dir(s)  1,000,104,120,320 bytes free

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net