Hi Lukáš,

Thanks.  Yes, I did write Mach 1 tts for my steering wheel joystick so some of
the tracks are pretty hard to drive via the keyboard.  I surprised myself and
actually drove a lap on the Chesterland track with the keyboard.  That was one
track that I thought might be impossible with the keyboard.

I'm sorry, but I am not sure how I would write a hockey, soccer, basketball or
goal ball game.  Just don't know how to do a game with many players all moving
all the time.

Thanks again and BFN

    Jim

When a clock is hungry, it goes back four seconds.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA