Hi Dark,

Hey you know I worked my lug nuts off for six months to make Mach 1 tts.  So
you had six months to get caught up on all of my files.  Well except for the
ones that I put up last month that people had sent to me.  But I have had Mach
1 tts in mind every since I learned the joystick code for Puppy 1.  Just to
keep you on your toes, I've got a couple of more game ideas in mind.

I hope that you like Mach 1 tts.  I did try it with my single stick joystick
that works great for Puppy 1.  It works, but is strange and it is much more fun
driving a car with a steering wheel and peddles.

BFN

    Jim

Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA