Unfortunately as far as I can gather, ----- both from my own investigations
of the screen with hal, and from playing some of Jim's games with some of my
friends and their working eyeballs, all the text is directly ouput to sapi
and spoken, not displayed on the screen.

All I can suggest is that you look into installing some more understandable
voices on your friends' system.

Your probably better looking into something like the 7-128 games. they all
have graphics, and can be played with or without the game voice or a screen
reader, and with or without use of graphics.

Maybe some of their word games or puzle games would be helpful in this
situation?

The games are commercial, but are quite inexpensive, and your friend would
always have the option of also buying some of their non-vi specific games.

Just a thought. find out more at http://www.7128.com/

Beware the Grue!

Dark.

Beware the grue!