okay, thanks for making this clear for me
To: "Cory Kadlik" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

Hi Cory,

I love rock and Roll. Put another dime in the juke box baby. Is definitely Joan Jet. I remember seeing the video way back in the very early years of MTV. I also have all of the Pat benatar CDs and saw her in concert, fourth row center stage at Blossom an outdoor amphitheater. It is definitely not Pat Benatar.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

Beer cans empty! Memory Full! Zzzzzzzzzz!!!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA