thanks for that one, I quite liked some of the music clips on there,
now I'll know what to look for to get the full thing. o btw my
favorite track is the chartin one, I like this point where your car
starts accelerating beyond the top speed and then it just starts
slowing down and I'm going at the second gear usually.