hi.
If you want you can install  Microsoft Anna. Let me know if you're interested.
she sounds a bit better.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert Montowski
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 5:28 PM
  Subject: [Audyssey] Jim Kitchen's Trivia Games>?

  Hello there,
  My sighted lady friend has been asking me if there are any games that she
  can play against me.
  I was going to install the Kitchen Trivia games on her laptop so we both
  could play.
  The only voice on her system now is the Microsoft Sam voice..not easy to
  take..sigh.
  Can anyone tell me if we can turn the voice off and jus t have her read the
  questions off the screen?
  thanks
  Robert
  PS are there any other kitchen games that can be played the same way?  No
  voice, just have a sighted person read the screen?

  Virus Database (VPS): 090529-0, 05/29/2009
  Tested on: 5/29/2009 5:29:48 PM