To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Stil can't fix Vip mud

Ahh. That won't exactly work out much better, though, as what you're
proposing will stall out your reading of battle text every time the prompt
comes up, and you'll still lag behind because of the sheer amount of spoken
text.

What I would suggest is a trigger to set up your prompt such that it is
gagged when it appears, along with keys to speak your hitpoints, magic
points, and stamina. Then I might put together a few if checks to sound an
alarm or text if your stats fall below a certain threshold. If this sounds
like something that might be useful, let me know, and I'll be happy to help
you craft that.

Ryan