Does it have to be in sapi? If you make it a key, you can have your default
voice read it without getting confused.

Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 3:39 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Stil can't fix Vip mud

To be honest getting the dam thing read at all would be nice.

Someone on audiogames attempted to setup a trigger to read the prompt with
the f2 key, ----- once again, nada, zip, nothing!

It just seems Sapi is pathologically designed never to ever! read that
bloody prompt whatever I do.

Beware the grue!