From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 3:25 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Stil can't fix Vip mud

No, I'm just wanting sapi to speek my prompt full stop!

apparently less than and greater than brackits are used as a silencing
command for sapi, which means it won't read anything written in them.

Unfortunately, this includes said prompt, which results in my character
getting slaughtered everytime I go into combat because I can't be sure how
much damage I'm taking.

I've set a wimpy, ---- but in materia magica, wimpy can only b set so high,
and that's not usually high enough to get me out of combat in time.

Beware the Grue!