Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOMO Steering Wheel
From: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
Date: 06/04/2009 3:32 AM

Hi Mike,

If your momo steering wheel is the same one as my Logitech MOMO Racing steering
wheel, it is not a charger but a power supply.  You know plugs into the wall
outlet and then into the steering wheel base.  Of course you have a cord from
the floor base with the peddles to the steering wheel base and then the USB
plug from the steering wheel base to your computer as well as the power supply
from the wall outlet to the steering wheel base.  So what the power supply does
is to power the motor for the steering wheel.  That is it returns the steering
wheel to center.  And I'm sure that it also does the force feedback motor stuff
as well.  But I just ran a lap on my Mach 1 tts Maple Leaf tri-oval track
without plugging in the power supply.  Some times you need to depress the gas
or brake peddle a few times if you have just plugged in the USB plug.

HTH

BFN

     Jim

My steering wheel is a Logitech MOMO Racing.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA