Jim:

Is there any chance we can get more tracks and/or the ability to create our
own tracks?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 4:18 PM
To: mmaslo1...@swbell.net
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOMO Steering Wheel

Hi Mike,

Cool! I'm glad that you got your steering wheel working and that you are
having fun playing Mach 1 tts with it.  Thanks for saying so.

I really did try to make Mach 1 tts  like really driving with the sound
clues and using the steering wheel.  It is the closest thing to actually
driving that I have played.

Thanks for clearing up the cell phone thing for me.  Guess I'm a bit slow at
times.

TGIF and BFN

     Jim

I don't have a cell phone because I've never been in jail.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA