To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 7:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] action muds/online games

It must have something to do with the way hal reads immages, that is the
screen reader you use if I'm not mistaken dark? Jaws seems to read the links
fine, and now I think he's added labels or something, because in most cases
the buttons have changed from saying things like immage_eden to just saying
the name of the planet or station or whatever you're trying to land on. Its
definitely accessible, but very tedius.