He does appear to be right about this. I just tried it to see if I could confirm it. What hapens is the game loads the music and sounds for the level and location o that level where Angela was when you saved but it's still on the menu screen. I saved a game right at the beginning of the game and while it loaded the level music and torch sound you can't move because you're still on the menu.
Gabba gabba hey!
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 1:06 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] mota bugs

hi tom
the following mota bugs exist.
1. after saving around 5 tines the game will crash, and exit.
save games will not load after a new session is closed.
if you for example save a game then quit to the main menu then it loads fine. exit the program get ack in, and try to load the game from the menu it loads but then says avalible, slots with othing in them say ofcause not avalible. I have noticed to that potions are not in level1, the game usually generates at least 1 potion but this time I had no potion in the game at all.
good intro theme though.
The bug where the crouch sound kept playing when crouched when pushing alt is fixed though.