Hi Shaun,
Can you be more specific about the save game bug you are experiencing? I save and load games all the time here with no issues. Next time you encounter that bug please write down the steps you took prier to the bug occuring. Better yet send me a copy of the game you saved to my gmail address. You can find the save games in one of the following locations.

Windows XP
c:\Documents And Settings\Your User Name\Application Data\USA Games Interactive\Tomb Hunter Mysteries Of the Ancients\0.10.0.0
Windows Vista/Windows 7
c:\Users\Your User Name\Application Data\USA Games Interactive\Tomb Hunter Mysteries Of the Ancients\0.10.0.0

Obviously, Your User Name means the user name you use to login to your computer. My user name is Thomas so instead of Your User Name I would type Thomas in the path above. As far as potions go there are plenty of them in the game. They are just randomly placed is all. You might end up with 0 on a level or you could end up with 10 of them. It all just depends on how many the game generates per game.

shaun everiss wrote:
hi tom
the following mota bugs exist.
1. after saving around 5 tines the game will crash, and exit.
save games will not load after a new session is closed.
if you for example save a game then quit to the main menu then it loads fine.
exit the program get ack in, and try to load the game from the menu it loads
but then says avalible, slots with othing in them say ofcause not avalible.
I have noticed to that potions are not in level1, the game usually generates at
least  1 potion  but this time I had no potion in the game at all.
good intro theme though.
The bug where the crouch sound kept playing when crouched when pushing alt is
fixed though.