hi tom
the following mota bugs exist.
1. after saving around 5 tines the game will crash, and exit.
save games will not load after a new session is closed.
if you for example save a game then quit to the main menu then it loads fine.
exit the program get ack in, and try to load the game from the menu it loads
but then says avalible, slots with othing in them say ofcause not avalible.
I have noticed to that potions are not in level1, the game usually generates at
least  1 potion  but this time I had no potion in the game at all.
good intro theme though.
The bug where the crouch sound kept playing when crouched when pushing alt is
fixed though.