I just had some thoughts on the entombed game for those who are creating it.

First, the game is amazing. I can't get enough of it.
Secondly, there was some minor things I wanted to address.
1. I can't figure out what the way point does
2. My wanderer observed the same technique twice, and it was listed twice in
the characters technique list
3. Some weapons were listed as "large large", such as a large large staff.
4. The locate secret scroll worked fine, but it was impossible to follow the
directions given because they have a tenddacy to cut off in mid trip. I don't
know if this is my computer, or a general issue. Is there any way to repeat the
locate secret directions?
5. Loved the better information on the weapons. I hope the armors will get
something similar. The level of armors before leather are not intuitive or easy
to figure out.
6. Characters that multiclass, if they are equipped with  unallowed weapons or
armor sstill wear them until they are taken off and they are then not allowed
to put them on again. I was wondering why those items were not immediatly
stripped from the equipment screen.
7. When damage is being read off after a series of attacks, like flurry, it
can't be interupted, especially if the enemy is already dead and the battle
over.

Thank you for making this game.
al