To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] error when starting ten pin alley

hello, I managed to find out what locks the program in this most
disgraceful way.
if you launch the game and immediately enter your reg key it'll do it
and  there is no way to remove it. but if you play the demo at least
once and then enter the key it'll run fine. found it out by accedent
but it's true.