Hi.

On the audiogames.net forum at the moment is a message from Francis wolf,
(actually the developer of Night of parasite). apparently, he and his friends
are having a problem running any game involving the gma engine on their
machines, they get the message "corrupted dm file"

apparently this goes for any gma engine game, including Sarah, ---- though they
are able to play other audio games.

All we've been able to suggest over there is check they have all dependencies
(ie direct x etc), and if that fails contact David Greenwood.

If anyone can however help, ----- particularly Phil given that Sarah is also
affected, that would be good.

either reply to me and I can let people know on the forum, or register and
reply directly to the topic on
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=3095

I thought I'd better alert people to this, sinse obviously if there's a problem
with the Gma engine running on Chinese machines, this affects the developers of
games and where they sell.

Beware the Grue!