To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 10:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Gma games on chinese Xp

Hi Dark, even on English xp if I set my Language for non-Unicode programs to Chinese (prc), I will get the same error. So I think if they set that to English US whenever they want to play any of the GMA games or super egg hunt, those games might run. I am doing that for those games. Not using Chinese xp so don't know the exact steps for that. The steps to do it on English xp might give them some clue on where to find it on Chinese xp. Refer to super egg hunt readme section 8. hth. They can contact me on msn. 8wl272k...@sneakemail.com

锦发/Steady Goh
----- Original Message ----- From: dark