There is alter aeon, and it has a huge sound pack as well, for mushclient.
Visit the mud's website at
http://dentinmud.org
and to get my mushclient scripts
http://mycrap.scrapping.cc/site/games/mush/alter aeon pack.zip
Email me off list if you ahve any problems.
You won't regret joining!

msn
oriol_gs...@hotmail.com