To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 6:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mobile games

I have compiled a pack of over 60 games for windows mobile 2003. It's at www.braillesoft.net--look for Ken's Games under pac mate software.

Do you live near Sandusky Ohio, or are you planning a trip to Cedar Point?
Receive a massage at very competitive rates--$40 per hour for a revitalizing therapeutic massage,
$65 per house call--any time, anywhere (within reason.)
Call 419-577-7973
I'll ease your pain and discomfort, loosen and mobilize your stiff joints, relax your achy muscles, and help you let go of stress, depression, and nervous anxiety...
Ken Downey, LMT

President of Blind Comfort!
The Caring Without the Staring
and