To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Nintendo wii and intro

I tried gta too but could not keep my car on the road and
got frustrated lol. Skate is good I have a sighted friend
who owns that one and have tried it. Also fight night 4
works pretty good for us, so if you are into fighting games
that would be one for your shopping list. Has great
authentic sounds of the punches and stuff too. You can just
hear when you got him good lol. I own that one on ps3 and I
am not sure but I think it is or will be out for WII as
well.
chrissy