Hi,
Yes, time is always a problem with these chat rooms. Between work, family, game development, and trying to cut loose some free time for myself I don't have time to hang out at the chat rooms. Usually, they are scheduled for a time that don't work for me personally anyway.
Smile.

shaun everiss wrote:
hmmmph.
we did ask for it you know.
are we presuming no one wants to chat?
I don't because it doesn't fall inside my time slots necessarily.
on that note we really need to get access to something, onj1.andrelouis.com
with default teamtalk ports has a games room, o...@andrelouis.com is the guy's
mail address, I don't think he'd mind us using his servers.
hmmm.
we did ask for this chat message.