hmmmph.
we did ask for it you know.
are we presuming no one wants to chat?
I don't because it doesn't fall inside my time slots necessarily.
on that note we really need to get access to something, onj1.andrelouis.com
with default teamtalk ports has a games room, o...@andrelouis.com is the guy's
mail address, I don't think he'd mind us using his servers.
hmmm.
we did ask for this chat message.