that may work.
may mind you.
the fish may not bite the hook we are quite small.
ANd if they do, there is all likelyhood we will be torn to bits.
Yes it could work, only could mind you.
but we would still need muscle to do it.
maybe not as much as the previous option maybe we could put this as a 2 pronged
attack.
maybe we would succeed.
But either 2 things will happen well 3.
we succeed, almostly sertainly unlikely.
we fail and get shot down.
game over.
we shoot and miss wasting time which I don't think would do any of us any good.
We couldn't do anything small either, so every shot would have to be really big.
At 04:12 a.m. 17/08/2009, you wrote:
>Hi,
>ok here's an idea.
>first rip the audio/sounds from mainstream games. and then make an audio game
>using the mainstream comany's sounds. and then don't selol the game, make it
>free but keep the source code. then when the mainstream companies come round
>with their cease and desist letter. make a deal with them. tell them I'll give
>you the code to my game if you'll sell it. once you complete the game, don't
>give it out to anybody you see, kep the game and the source code, then email
>the company whose game it was originally and tell them you made their game
>accessible pinting them to a website nobody else knows about so they can
>download the game. Tell them if they do not agree to sell your game that you
>made with their idea their original title, their sounds, you will release the
>game as free open source software under the general public license. And since
>they are driven by making money they naturally will want the code. and if they
>renig on their part by noot selling it then you immediately release t
hat game as open source. to differentiate it from sighted games put the word
accessible in front such as accessible harry potter and the half blood prince
game or accessible madden nfl.