Hi Milos,

In Mach 1 tts there is only one car.  That is your car.  I have not put in,
other cars on the track.  But, yes, the car engine sound is much much better in
Mach 1 tts than it was in Mach 1.  I after experimenting with DirectX for years
found a much better way to play the car engine sound.

Hope you give it a try.

BFN

    Jim

j...@kitchensinc.net