hi,

Speaking of car engine sounds, I am adding a choice of engine sound to Mach 1
tts version 2.  I have a few already, but if anyone has some that they would
like me to add, please do send them to me or put them up on send space.
However the engine sound file for Mach 1 tts needs to be different than those
in Top Speed.  The sound file needs to be of the car engine going from idle to
top rpm.  And it should take 5 or so seconds to do so.  The engine sounds where
the engine revs from idle to top rpm in like half a second will not work.  For
an example, you could check out the mach1.wav file from version 1 of Mach 1 tts.

Thanks.

BFN
    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 100 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA