Aaaah neat! I was waiting a while for this... Great. I'll go check it out
now after I send this.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 11:21 AM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

Hi,

I have put Mach 1 tts version 2 up on my web site.

File name wincart2.exe  file size 10.2 meg.

The file can be found on my free windows sapi5 text to speech games page.

In version 2 I have added, 6 car engine sounds to choose from, 3 wall sounds
to choose from, fuel consumption, pit roads, speech options and other game
options etc.

BFN
     Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA