Hi all
Those of you who were sighted before you became blind,  I've got another
question for you.
I'm very curious.
How did the arcade machines in shops work like?
What games could you play on such an arcade machine?
Could you play pack man?
How many money did you have to throw into such a machine to play and then
for how long could you then play?
I have asked my mom, when she was a kid if they had arcade machines  in
their days.
My mom says in her child days they didn't had such things, they played
outside, making their own toys.
When I went  with my parents to buy groceries when I was a kid, we walked
past game machines but I do not know wich games they offered.
Do you still get these arcade machines in American shops today?