To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game arcades in shopping malls and cafes

A whole area of gaming I never realised existed until recently is the
cultivation of those old arcade cabinets.  Their are guys and gals all
over the world buying them from arcades that close down, redesigning
the interior to occomodate a mac or pc running the emulator of choice
(usuallly some flavour of Mame), and voila, multipurpose arcade chaos
in your lounge.  Some people take this stuff pretty far, I saw an
awesome Apple cab where the guy had done a really swanky job of the
interior, plus imbeded a little keyboard into the exterior along with
power and standby buttons and such.  Fun fstuff!

So, Chrissy, if you have room at home for one of those motorcycles... lol

Scott

Hi,
You go girl. Did you get very far on that motor cycle game?
<grin>

ChB wrote:
I tried the motorcycle racing game some time ago at a
laundrymat, it was like 50 cents a game. Yes 25 cents was
when I still had vision left, have not tried out any in a
long time other than the aforementioned.
chrissy