From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org
[mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Scott
Chesworth
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 9:55 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game arcades in shopping malls and
cafes

A whole area of gaming I never realised existed until
recently is the
cultivation of those old arcade cabinets.  Their are guys
and gals all
over the world buying them from arcades that close down,
redesigning
the interior to occomodate a mac or pc running the emulator
of choice
(usuallly some flavour of Mame), and voila, multipurpose
arcade chaos
in your lounge.  Some people take this stuff pretty far, I
saw an
awesome Apple cab where the guy had done a really swanky job
of the
interior, plus imbeded a little keyboard into the exterior
along with
power and standby buttons and such.  Fun fstuff!

So, Chrissy, if you have room at home for one of those
motorcycles... lol

Scott

> Hi,
> You go girl. Did you get very far on that motor cycle
game?
> <grin>
>
> ChB wrote:
>> I tried the motorcycle racing game some time ago at a
>> laundrymat, it was like 50 cents a game. Yes 25 cents was
>> when I still had vision left, have not tried out any in a
>> long time other than the aforementioned.
>> chrissy

> You can make changes or update your subscription via the
web, at
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the
management of the list,