You get them all over the place. You get them in the UK as well but they
are very expensive to play.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Nicol
Sent: 10 September 2009 19:36
To: gamers
Subject: [Audyssey] game arcades in shopping malls and cafes

Hi all
Those of you who were sighted before you became blind,  I've got another
question for you. I'm very curious. How did the arcade machines in shops
work like? What games could you play on such an arcade machine? Could
you play pack man? How many money did you have to throw into such a
machine to play and then for how long could you then play? I have asked
my mom, when she was a kid if they had arcade machines  in their days.
My mom says in her child days they didn't had such things, they played
outside, making their own toys. When I went  with my parents to buy
groceries when I was a kid, we walked past game machines but I do not
know wich games they offered. Do you still get these arcade machines in
American shops today?

subscription via the web, at
list, please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. No virus found in
09/10/09 11:29:00