Hi Thomas,

And for me it is the love of the idea I have for the game that I am developing
and the wanting to play it.  Pretty sure that I would want to hang it up if say
I was tied into producing games that I was not really in love with.  So for me
playing the finished game and the fun of figuring out the code is the fun of it
all.  Of course it has been very very rewarding hearing from those who enjoy
the games for all these years.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA