Hi Thomas,

Yes, producing free games definitely allows a certain amount of copyright
freedom etc.  Like when I was breaking bread with one of the writers from the
Simpson's and mentioned that Homer was in just about every one of my games, he
was about to say something about it because the Simpson's have always been
strict on copyright issues, until I mentioned that all of my games are totally
free.  Then he and his wife started asking me questions about How I make my
games and how they do the audio described TV show of The Simpson's.

BTW It was weird that today on the history channel I learned that President
Abraham Lincoln's effigy was done by Matthew Simpson in Springfield Illinois.
And of course the writers never realized that there is actually a Shelbyville
just north of Springfield Illinois.

BFN

    Jim

Compiling...Linking...Dialing Copyright Lawyer...

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA