Well it's a classic case of you live in my home you live by my rules, or at least I get to watch and know everything you do. Not everyone's like that of course but some people definitely are.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 5:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] good news: shades of doom

Even though i actually can see and do use a screen on occasion for things like watching films, when i'm merely doing something with speech or audio i always turn my screen off anyway. It saves power and stops my monitor from burning out, ------ especially true if i've had my desktop on for an extremely long time listening to audio.

Imho there's no point having a monitor on if nobody is using it, especially for a long time.

It severely disturbs me that what you privately do in your own home by your own choice is so strictly sensored in this way, ---- especially if you yourself aren't a jahova's witness.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicol" <nicoljaco...@telkomsa.net>