THANKS DARK, I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]on
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 1:22 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] good news: shades of doom

Even though i actually can see and do use a screen on occasion for things
like watching films, when i'm merely doing something with speech or audio i
always turn my screen off anyway. It saves power and stops my monitor from
burning out, ------ especially true if i've had my desktop on for an
extremely long time listening to audio.

Imho there's no point having a monitor on if nobody is using it, especially
for a long time.

It severely disturbs me that what you privately do in your own home by your
own choice is so strictly sensored in this way, ---- especially if you
yourself aren't a jahova's witness.

Beware the Grue!