From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of ChB
Sent: 20 September 2009 7:00 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] good news: shades of doom

It is perfectly normal to turn your monitor off if one is blind. I mean what
good would it do? I have mine only turned on if a sighted person is wanting
to look up stuff with me, as they cannot follow jaws by sound only.
You have your set up the way you are comfortable with, I would not turn it
on just so they can spy on what you are doing. Everyone is entitled to some
privacy.
chrissy

avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com> : Inbound message clean.

Virus Database (VPS): 090918-0, 18/09/2009 Tested on: 20/09/2009 7:09:01 PM

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 090918-0, 18/09/2009
Tested on: 20/09/2009 7:12:08 PM