I just got this game for psp today. It is a fighting game
with martial arts stuff and so forth. Pretty cool. Soul
calibur already came out with several releases in the past
for different consoles but this is the first time for a psp
release.
It is very similar with tekken., so if anyone ever played
that one on psp you will feel right at home with soul
calibur. You can also play as kratos form the god of war
series now! I have had some help to try and familiarize
myself with the menus and all and can now work this pretty
good myself. I like the handling and the sounds are cool.
Dialogues in story mode are spoken too.
chrissy