Hi Shaun,
Remember items and weapons are random. Some games are easier than others. Some ggames I walk into room 2 and there is an uzi or shotgun right there to pick up and use against the enemies. Sometimes I don't find anything useful and have to make do with what I have. Worst case I just run like hell and hope I can find something I can use in the next room and come back for the items in a previous room.

shaun everiss wrote:
also even if I can beat the game I can't even hit the end.
Is it possible that we can start with fists at least?
It will be a pain but at least I have something.