Hi Mike,
As I have explained before my copy of Visual Studio does not support Vista 64. So my games do not run on that version of Windows. As far as if I'll support 64 byt Windows versions that largely depends on if I can ever afford to upgrade to a version of Visual Studio that supports it. All I can say version 1.0 will probably not, and it might take a while before I can get the $600 or so to get a professional version of Visual Studio that allows me to support Vista 64. Believe me when I say I am researching cheaper more cost effective alternatives. However, since you happen to be among the minority here running a non-standard release of Windows it makes your situation more difficult to resolve. I can't just go out and pay hundreds of dollars on a solution that resolves a problem for a small handful of people running Vista 64. It is a pain in the butt for both you and I.

mike maslo wrote:
Does this support vista 64? Will it ever for that matter?