Hi All.  I am in the midst of writing an accessible video game and have a few
questions
to ask.  First up, I'd like to know which open source engine is most frequently
being
used by all you experienced developers, or hav you had to build a graphics and
audio
engine for your game from scratch?  Second, I am still juggling in my mind as to
whether I'll code my game in cSharp or c++.  In comparison, are there any
significant
drawbacks or significant advantages in terms of performance and reliability if i
were to choose one above the other?  I am quite profficient in both, although
I've
taken a microsoft certified course in cSharp, whereas for c++, it has been
mostly
self taught.  Also, if anyone of you could point me to a good tutorial on
keyboard
input, especially for triggering audio events, I'd really appreciate it.  my
last
question is, if i had to resort to Microsoft's DirectX SDK for developing my
game,
is there a way to make the keyboard controls accessible?  Any input is extremely
welcomed.  Cheers! and thanks