Hi Tom.

I realize, looking at what you and Brian have just both said, it might have been a bit unfair of me to throw things out like this constantly. But I do appreciate what you're doing, and I fully understand about taking a brake. Being in high school I have a tendancy to look at this like a school project... and when you're done you just want to toss the paper and braille aside and do whatever it is the heck you want for a day or two. In my case it's usually playing a bit of guitar, hanging with friends or playing goalball. But let me be one of the people to say that I can't thank you enough for taking on this project, and for providing the games you already have. Final Conflict has provided me with tons of enjoyment, and I'm immensely greatful for it, though I'm not a star trek fan. Don't hate it, just never really got into it. But thanks for all the work and effort, and keep it up.