From: shaun everiss [mailto:shau...@xtra.co.nz]
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 10:05 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Entombed Query

hmmm.
well entombed is in its alpha 9.5 cycle and has been that way for the last 2
weeks or so.
There is no news on the next version although since its now 9.5 and not 9.0
its officially an unstable alpha, although its as stable as it can be right
now.
new content pathways are added and a few other things.
the good thing is that the engine has actuallyalmost if not about done and
we can concerntrate on the actual game content as we have just had the same
stuff for 9 alpha builds.
Once the engine is finally fixed I think we can get on with it, there are a
few supprises go to www.blind-game.com click downloads then download the
link and file is the same.
Note a couple people have had issues on running the game current not
resolved, and not sure exactly what the issues are.
At 12:09 p.m. 9/10/2009, you wrote:

>Hey Listers,
>
>I've just rejoined the group and am interested to know how far "Entombed"
is from its final release.  It seems I read somewhere that it was expected
in Fall of 2009, and here we are.  Just eager for that roguelike action
again!