Keep pickin'.
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I did it!

Hi again... I do realize this is a substancial bit more involved than a school project, but that's just the analogy I used. I'm sure however, once you release the game and have people buying it, it's going to be a good feeling... though by that point you probably will likely be so worn out all you'll want to do is just relax for a good long period. And of course, get back with your guitar. That I do understand... being a guitarist myself. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>