hmmmm.
it works here ok I did notice that if you push keys down to fast or if you push
keys that it seems to cut off speech in the middle of menu choices sometimes
and when you exit it barely gets thank out and it quits.
So obviously something strange is up with the program, it does speak though,
but yeah.
Not sure if its my system or what because I am not using a ms synth.