De: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
Para: Gamers@audyssey.org
Data: Domingo, 04 de Outubro de 2009 05:21
Assunto: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

Hi,

I have put Mach 1 tts version 2 up on my web site.

File name wincart2.exe  file size 10.2 meg.

The file can be found on my free windows sapi5 text to speech games page.

In version 2 I have added, 6 car engine sounds to choose from, 3 wall sounds to
choose from, fuel consumption, pit roads, speech options and other game options
etc.

BFN
     Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA