Hi,
That's hard to say. I'm not exactly into the fighting games per say. My game interests tend to lean towards games like Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider where there is plenty of treasure hunting and puzzle solving. Unfortunately, for me the games I like most are often the least accessible to play on my own. However, based on story content I'd take Tekken any day over Mortal Kombat. As has been stated many times here on list Tekken's story is much ritcher, mor in depth, and more complete than MK. You can tell the developers really put some time and thought into the story. As someone who enjoys a good story based game Tekken is more apealing by far. The main problem I have with MK and plenty of other games is the story and characters often seam like an after thought. The developers go all out on graphics, extreme violence, and decide to use a story and some characters to glue the game together. They over look the most important thing to me is the story. I have to be drawn into the story, feel attached to the characters, to really be drawn into the game I'm playing. MK doesn't do that for me at all.

Clement Chou wrote:
Hmm. Tom I think this's come up before.. but if you had to choose a fighting
game series, which would you pick?