Hi,
Yeah, Resident Evil rocks. I've only actually played the first one, but what I've played of the series it was pretty cool. Anything with zombies is pretty rad. Although, the first one had a mixture of zombies and psychos. That clown with the chainsaw was down right fricking wicked.

Johnny Tai wrote:
Heh, I know the feeling since my itnerest is actually in the horror/shooter catagory which is nearly impossible to play alone.
How I wish I could play Resident evil series and the Silent Hill ones!
Now Resident Evil's got one of the best storylines going- in my opinion at least.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795