This is what I'm hoping to get one day, an audiogame that'd be in that horror area- something that'd scare me heh...so far, I think the only one that came close's SOD. For some reason Night of Parasite didn't work that well for me- though one can say it was a nice attempt at doing something in that general theme. However, in the end both NOP and SOD are more scifi than horror, but they give me hope.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat